Effective May 23, 2020
We live in a time of transition and hope. After consulting with the parish staff and leadership team, I have put together a plan of action as we move through phase two of the process of reopening our Church. I want to thank each of you for your support and prayers over these past months and continue to ask for your patience as we move through June.
I am providing you with the following information concerning St. Ann Church during the month of June:
- The obligation of the faithful to attend Sunday Mass has been suspended during Phase 2.
- St. Ann will continue to stream weekday Mass at 12:00 noon. 5:00pm Vigil Mass on Saturday and 10:00 Sunday morning. St. Ann will no longer stream masses on YouTube after May 24. We invite you to join us on Facebook. A link is provided on the parish homepage.
- There will be NO public indoor Masses on the weekend during the month of June.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available each Saturday between 4:00pm and 4:45pm in the Church or by appointment. Contact [email protected]
- Should you need to receive the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick, contact [email protected]
- Concerning the Sacrament of Baptism, please contact Mr. Antony Bishop [email protected]
- The church will be open each weekday for private prayer between 10:00am and 1:00pm. Should you wish to attend Mass during the week; a mask is to be worn in church, social distancing will be practiced; we will adhere to the recommendation of 50% occupancy while observing adequate social distancing.
- For a variety of reasons St. Ann is unable to offer outdoor public Mass.
- We will reevaluate a return to public indoor weekend Masses as we approach the end of Phase 2 which is expected to end in late June.
My thoughts and prayer are with each of you as we move into the month dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Parish Office Hours
Mass and Reconciliation Times
Beginning Saturday, March 21 and in the days ahead, St. Ann will stream Mass each weekday at noon, Saturday Vigil Mass at 5:00pm and Sunday Morning Mass at 10:00am. You can view the Mass either on Facebook or on YouTube. More information can be found on our parish homepage. The link to YouTube may no be active until Wednesday, March 25. Please be patient with us!
Have You Tried FORMED?
Have you been FORMED?
St. Ann Parishioners have FREE ONLINE subscription to FORMED.org is a an amazing source for Catholics to continue to learn about the Faith and to bring evangelize of the family in a whole new level and in an entirely new way. The program is multifaceted and is geared toward many different groups in a parish.
FORMED® is an exciting gateway to the best Catholic videos, audio, and e-books to deepen your parishioners' relationships with Christ and His Church. Accessible on most smartphones, tablets, and computers AND it's all FREE!
Register using the St. Ann pass code. Z8M6RY (it's case sensitive) That’s it! Please enjoy and make use of this incredible and FREE parish subscription in the coming year!