Updated June 24, 2020
St. Ann Catholic Church will return to it’s normal Mass Schedule the weekend of June 27/28.
- The obligation to attend Sunday Mass has been waived in the Diocese of Raleigh
- Weekend Mass schedule: Vigil Mass, Saturday at 5:00pm Sunday Mass at 8:30am and 11:00am
- Weekday Mass Schedule as of June 29: M, Tu, W, F, 12:15pm Thursday at 9:00am.
- Confessions Saturday at 4:00pm or by appointment.
- Further instructions will be given prior to Mass.
If you attend Mass at St. Ann, the following recommendations are in place:
- We encourage those who have a compromised immune system or the elderly to heed the advice of state officials and medical professionals and refrain from large gatherings.
- All persons are encouraged to wear a mask during Mass.
- All persons are asked to practice social distancing and to refrain from sitting in pews that are closed. Parishioners are asked to make use of all OPEN pews including those in the Chapel.
- Please refrain from using the Gathering Space during Mass and to avoid socializing in the Gathering Space before or after Mass.
- The Mass will be streamed in the Social Hall if over flow is needed.
Additional Update Information:
- All activities and meetings may return to normal as long as a face mask is worn and appropriate social distancing is observed
- Parish Office hours will return to normal beginning June 29th. Parish Office is open between 9:00am and 3:00pm each weekday and by appointment on Friday.
- To schedule Baptism, Anointing of the Sick, or Marriage, please contact the parish office
- St. Ann will continue to stream all weekday and weekend Masses on our Facebook page.
We ask that all who attend Mass at St. Ann to be patient and respectful of the procedures and practices put in place for the safety of the community.
Streaming Mass Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday at 12:15pm
Thursday at 9:00am
Saturday Vigil 5:00pm
Sunday 8:30am and 11:00am
Parish Office Hours
Mass and Reconciliation Times
Beginning Saturday, March 21 and in the days ahead, St. Ann will stream Mass each weekday at noon, Saturday Vigil Mass at 5:00pm and Sunday Morning Mass at 10:00am. You can view the Mass either on Facebook or on YouTube. More information can be found on our parish homepage. The link to YouTube may no be active until Wednesday, March 25. Please be patient with us!
Have You Tried FORMED?
Have you been FORMED?
St. Ann Parishioners have FREE ONLINE subscription to FORMED.org is a an amazing source for Catholics to continue to learn about the Faith and to bring evangelize of the family in a whole new level and in an entirely new way. The program is multifaceted and is geared toward many different groups in a parish.
FORMED® is an exciting gateway to the best Catholic videos, audio, and e-books to deepen your parishioners' relationships with Christ and His Church. Accessible on most smartphones, tablets, and computers AND it's all FREE!
Register using the St. Ann pass code. Z8M6RY (it's case sensitive) That’s it! Please enjoy and make use of this incredible and FREE parish subscription in the coming year!